Tax Assistant Manager - FundsVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/420274
Great opportunity for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager with Funds experience, to join a leading Big 4 firm in their Glasgow office. With a range of flexible working options available, as well as excellent progression opportunities, this is an excellent Tax opportunity.
- Work with an attractive client portfolio, specialising in funds
- Coach and develop the Tax Assistants in the team, offering support and feedback
- Undertake all compliance for your clients, ensuring deadlines are managed appropriately
- Liaise with clients as required, offering advice and answering any queries
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure a comprehensive service is delivered to clients
- Previous practice experience is required
- Qualified by experience, or relevant qualification (ACCA, CA, CTA, ATT)
- Experience of review of funds tax computations and returns
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate
- Experience of corporate streaming, offshore funds, foreign income and withholding taxes, bond funds and s400 adjustments
- Awareness (experience preferred) of PAIFs and REITs, exempt dividends
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm within Tax, and continue your experience within Funds. Please apply below, or for further queries, contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist