Trainee AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: úCompetitive base salary
Location: Bellshill, Scotland
BCF Technology Limited is a vibrant, privately owned Scottish business established in 1983 with offices in Scotland, USA, France and India. We are the market leader in the manufacture and supply of veterinary imaging equipment, with well-established field sales and office administration teams.
We have a true dedication to our staff, recognised with Investors in People status.
An exciting opportunity for a trainee accountant to join a busy finance team in a growing, international business. The ideal candidate will be looking to take the next step in their accountancy career and will have a desire to learn a complete range of duties within the function.
Job purpose/ key responsibilities
- Involvement in daily invoice processing, this would include both supplier and customer invoices
- Providing support and input into the UK monthly management accounts process
- Work with UK Finance Manager on continuous improvement projects in the business
- Gain exposure to a working ERP system in a manufacturing environment
- Opportunity to continue working towards full accountancy qualification
- Gain exposure to all elements of the finance process
- Degree qualified in an accountancy discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous exposure in industry role would be advantageous but not necessary
- Working knowledge of ERP systems is desirable
Competencies/ key characteristics
- Highly numerate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
- Self-motivated individual
- Understanding of database systems and reporting and analysing data
Package: Competitive base salary; Company Profit Scheme; Company Pension Scheme; Life Assurance Cover x 4 basic salary; Optional Private Healthcare (Single cover); Flexitime
|Contact Name||Sophie Andison|
|Address||Imaging House, Phoenix Crescent
Strathclyde Business Park
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist