Marketing CoordinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Royal London01730
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: Up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £93.8 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
As a result of unprecedented business success and the launch of a number of exciting, organisation-wide transformation programmes, we have an exciting 12 month FTC opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join the National Partnerships team in Edinburgh.
The main purpose is to provide support across the National Partnerships team, assisting with the delivery of marketing support material, communications and campaigns.
This role will offer the opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing company, whilst gaining valuable experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines.
* Assist with the coordination of a range of external events, designed to promote our brands to the intermediary advisor market
* Assist with the delivery of marketing activity, including marketing materials and literature across a range of channels
* Support the delivery of compliant presentations into the intermediary advisor market
* Support the wider activities of the National Partnerships team
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Educated to degree level (marketing relevant), or equivalent experience
* Good copywriting ability
* Good understanding of the print and production process
* Excellent team player, who is eager to be involved in a variety of tasks
* Proactive and a strong ability to work autonomously
* Positive attitude towards tasks and the ability to anticipate obstacles and how these can be overcome
* Strong organisational ability and good attention to detail
* Experience in a professional marketing environment would be advantageous but not essential
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Doug Gear on or 0117 312 6760.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist