Contact details for this recruiter
Company name: Heineken
Telephone Number: 0141 000 000
Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 March 2017
3 month contract with strong potential to extend
Our client is a financial services organisation based in Edinburgh city centre. This role involves supporting the delivery of financial control relating to the end to end Cash Management. They will also be experienced in supporting stakeholder relationships and generating ideas for continuous improvement.
- Support the relationship with the customer teams and proactively deliver a client first orientated service.
- Operation of the controls required to support the assurance of the Treasury Oracle sub ledger.
- Ensure compliance with Group Accounting policy, Group Minimum standards and relevant conventions.
- Provide suggestions for the development and enhancement the control suite over the Treasury source systems.
- Project SME input.
- Perform reconciliations of Finance Ledger to Source Systems and External Statements.
- Provide technical support and assistance in subject area, using own judgement as to when more complex queries require escalation.
- Deliver well defined tasks to improve support to our customers.
- Monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements.
- Establish and build relationships with customers to identify requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Qualified accountant. CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Treasury systems/products, including how they interface to the ledgers.
- Understanding of Treasury product accounting, operational cash processes and daily reconciliations.
- Understanding of relevant financial systems and processes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Ability to implement change
- Planning, organisation & prioritisation
Job Reference: CAA103519