Service & Maintenance ControllerVacancy posted: Thursday, 8 September 2016
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Star Refrigeration is the UK’s largest independent industrial refrigeration company with a nationwide branch structure and we are looking to recruit a Service & Maintenance Controller to join our Aberdeen branch.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Service Manager to coordinate the branch resource to meet scheduled work and achieve optimum labour utilisation.
The role will include the following key duties:
- Working in conjunction with Service Manager on running of service, maintenance, spares and branch contracts for Aberdeen branch
- Effective allocation of engineer resource to meet work plan in line with utilisation targets
- Responsible for maintaining accurate branch resource planner including all relevant information
- Effective communication with customers on service and maintenance provision
- Oversee planning and completion of maintenance contracts in line with budget
- Liaise with Service Manager on preparation of service, maintenance and spares quotes
The successful candidate will have experience in managing and allocating engineering resource in a fast paced environment, an ability to prioritise a varied workload and experience participating in customer/site review meetings would be beneficial.
An excellent package is available with competitive salary and benefits including non-contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
If you would like a new challenge and can demonstrate the necessary drive and ability to succeed, then we would like to hear from you.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist