RECEPTIONIST / Business Services Co-ordinatorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary
Closing date: 05 October 2016
Oil & Gas UK is the leading representative body for the UK offshore oil and gas industry with offices in London and Aberdeen. It is a not-for-profit organisation, established in April 2007 but with a pedigree stretching back over 40 years. Its vision is to ensure that the UK Continental Shelf becomes the most attractive mature oil and gas province in the world with in which to do business. Its mission is to promote and serve members’ interests as the voice of the UK’s oil and gas industry.
Reporting to the Business Services Manager the successful candidate will be required to undertake a range of duties including:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Aberdeen reception, being the first point of contact for all telephone calls and management of external visitors, providing for reception and meeting requirements as required.
- With your counterpart, provide support for all Aberdeen Office requirements, working closely with the Business Services Manager and other Business Services staff, coordinating regarding reception, lunch and holiday cover as necessary.
- Act as the Health & Safety Officer/First Aider and Fire Warden for the Aberdeen office.
- Assist in the induction process for new staff and provide administration support on special projects through the Business Services Manager and HR Manager within the organisation as required.
- Work with the Business Services Manager and team to manage IT setup, mobile phone upgrades and new desk requirements as required and provide assistance with general IT queries.
You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage competing priorities. You will be a personable team player who can effectively communicate in a professional manner both internally and externally. A flexible approach to working hours is necessary as some early morning/evening meetings will be required as well.
Educated to ‘A’ level standard (or equivalent), you will have relevant experience in supporting reception. You should have excellent administrative skills and be competent in using Microsoft packages.
This is an exciting role in a high-profile organisation at the heart of one of the country’s most important industrial sectors. You must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in the industry, as well as the capacity to cope under pressure. In return for hard work and commitment, the organisation offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please apply via the APPLY button below, sending a detailed CV and a personal statement. A full job description can be found on our website on the Careers page.
Due to the high volume of applications we will be unable to respond to each applicant. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 5th October 2016
|Contact Name||Dionne McGregor|
|Telephone||0207 802 2400|
|Address||Oil & Gas UK
6th Floor East
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist