Clerical Assistant - WPOVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £17,278 - £18,567
Closing date: 23 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ABC02480
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for.
Location: Spring Garden
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
To be part of a team required to carry out a range of administrative and clerical functions needed to support the provision of an effective and efficient support service to Adult's Services.
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
Educated to Standard Grade level or equivalent
A recognised certificate (e.g. ECDL, RSA or Scotvec) Text Processing or equivalent or willingness to attain within a specific time period
The post holder will be expected to:
Be flexible to work in different locations within Aberdeen City
Travel for reasons including training and meetings
Adhere to the Councils Policies and Procedures and relevant legislation
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
An understanding of key skills in organising and prioritising workloads, etc in order to meet strict deadlines
An ability to use initiative in day to day duties
Ability to use a variety of standard office IT packages including Microsoft Office, Internet and email systems
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist