Administration AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £16,238.00 – 17,723.00 per annum
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 228
(FULL TIME – 36.25 hours pw)
Salary Scale: £16,238.00 – 17,723.00 per annum
Aberdeen Cyrenians is a local Aberdeen charity which aims to meet the varying needs of people affected by homelessness through the provision of a variety of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Admin Assistant to join our Admin team which supports all aspects of the organisation. Whilst the ideal candidate would have the level of experience outlined in the Job Description, we would consider a trainee who can demonstrate some workplace experience and/or qualifications.
Job Activities will include:
- Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service to our service users, donors, partner agencies and the general public.
- Provision of admin support for all corporate and service functions of the organisation including residential projects, corporate affairs, finance, HR, Health and Safety, fundraising.
- Using MS Office packages, data collation and input, filing and archiving, handling mail, handling petty cash.
- Provision of back up support to wherever it is required, e.g. in reception , fundraising team etc at the direction of management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an effective team player with a flexible, proactive approach.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with colleagues, service users and the wider public.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Have administrative experience including enhanced knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Have proven organisational skills; be non-judgemental and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Have respect for the Aims and Values of the organisation and the work that we do.
This position is subject to joining the PVG Scheme.
If you are interested in this vacancy and in joining a dynamic and friendly team with enhanced Annual Leave, Sick Pay and Flexible Working provisions, apply now through our website completing an Application Form or send a CV and Covering Letter. Your cover letter should detail the following:
- What interests you in Aberdeen Cyrenians and the position you have applied for?
- What experience do you have that you can bring to the role?
- What transferable skills do you have to bring to the role?
Please go to our website for the full job description and person specification.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
|Contact Name||Aberdeen Cyrenians|
|Address||62 Summer Street, Aberdeen AB10 1SD|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist