Kerloch Oil Tools Limited is currently recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator. This is a full-time position based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
Kerloch Oil Tools Ltd offers a range of integrated engineering solutions, including the repair and refurbishment of casing and tubing, the manufacture and repair of accessories and licensed premium threads.
With a skilled team and fully-equipped machine and pipe shop facilities, we can deal with both high specification and high volume work.
Experience and competencies required
Engineering background preferred but not essential
Sales and customer focused background essential
Academic background preferred but not essential
Experience working with Microsoft Office
Roles & Responsibilities
- Within the team and throughout the Company, promote the use of B-IMS, KOT Business Management System which sets out Company requirements for Finance, HSEQ and HR activities, ensuring that yourself and all personnel under your jurisdiction comply fully with B-IMS Policies and Procedures.
- Secondary point of contact with customers to the company.
- Carry out the estimating process ensuring that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with procedures.
- Carry out the follow up process keeping logs up to date and issue monthly report on information gathered in accordance with procedures.
- Liaise with customers and advise of live orders where required.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that best possible service is offered to customers at all times and that all business opportunities are being exploited.
- Assist in the purchasing of material and sub contractors process.
- Assist Operations manager by generating Job packs in accordance with procedures.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist