Fleet Maintenance Compliance ControllerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 17 November 2016
- Managing document control processes and procedures within an engineering environment. Maintaining the system in compliance with client document management policies and protocols
- Providing 1:1 user training and guidance for systems, processes and policies.
- Analysing and planning tasks such as migrating or cleansing documents .
- Communicate acceptance/rejection of documents received for repair agent.
- Maintain and manage the in house document control in accordance with DVSA operator licence requirements.
- Ensure that version control measures are in place and that all users of a document can be confident that they are using the correct working document.
- Collate and maintain a current record of documents issued including storage locations, status, owners etc.
- Provide reports to detail the amendments and progression of documentation.
- Produce reports on the status of non-conformance of documentation.
- Undertake audits of compliance with the document management policies, protocols and processes and produce audit reports.
- Progressing of late or missed events with the customer and internal business
- Progressing receipt of all relevant compliance documentation and certificates
- Ensuring that all relevant certificates and inspection documentation is completed in accordance with DVSA and customer requirements, escalating any such non conformity with the relevant service provider.
- Escalation of "overdue or missed" events.
- Monitoring and escalation to Team Leader of repeat customer or service provider issues.
- To handle incoming customer calls, answering general enquiries regarding compliance matters / issues, dealing with specific customer or service provider queries, progressing and resolving outstanding events, resolving customer or service provider identified compliance data issues .
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent telephone manner
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) is necessary for this role.
- Previous compliance control experience and customer service experience.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Self-motivated as some tasks can be repetitive
- Good command of MS Office Inc. Excel, Word
CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND PACKAGE
- This is a growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and an informal, yet hard-working culture. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role and to develop your career within a dynamic, inspiring and creative company.
- Interested? Then please send your CV and short cover letter, including details of your salary expectations and availability to us.
- Previous experience if a similar role within an automotive industry is essential.
Brownsburn Industrial Estate
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist