FACTORY OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/CO-ORDINATORVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 19 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen at Peter Campbell (Sales) Ltd for the right person to fill the role as a Factory Office Administrator/Co-ordinator. Duties will include processing customer enquiries, processing/progressing customer orders, processing customer contract/consignment orders and liaising with customers/suppliers and other team members.
Requirements for this role include:
- Background in an machine shop environment would be advantageous
- Ability to read and work to engineering/technical drawings would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of engineering cutting tools would be advantageous
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be able to work as part of a team and/or on your own initiative
- Be willing to continually further knowledge within the cutting tools industry
- Be computer literate with some knowledge of CAD systems preferred
- Be flexible within the company on working hours, tasks and job requirements
The successful applicant will be hard working, intuitive and a conscientious individual, if you have the above attributes then we would be grateful to hear from you.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist