Modern Apprentice - AdministratorVacancy posted: Saturday, 7 January 2017
Salary: £6,006 - £6,006
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: CLA00709
Administrator Modern Apprentice
Grade - MA Grade
Salary - £115.50 per week
Hours - 35 hours per week for one year contract
Location - Various
Candidates must be aged between 16-19.
Closing Date - Friday 20th January 2017
The range of duties and responsibilities covered by a Business Support Trainee are detailed below:
• to work to agreed deadlines.
• to carry out core administrative duties including, DATA INPUT, filing, photocopying, and to participate in the development of administrative procedures.
• organising meetings as required.
• processing purchase orders and progressing invoices for timeous payment.
• provide simple management information reports as and when required.
• maintain an accessible records management system using the Council's Records Management Policy and Retention Schedule. The postholder is required to encourage electronic record keeping using the Council's document management system.
• identify gaps in skills and knowledge and discuss proposals for development opportunities with line manager.
• be responsible for delivering an agreed programme of work and activities.
About Clackmannanshire Council
Clackmannanshire Council is one of 32 Scottish unitary local authorities, serving a community of over 48,000 citizens in central Scotland. We share our borders with our neighbours in Stirling, Falkirk, Fife and Perth & Kinross.
We've already achieved a lot - our work with economic development partners has already led to some dramatic transformations in the area. And while the industries that the area once relied on have declined in recent years, new business accommodation is attracting a growing numbers of new firms. Clackmannanshire's central location and ever improving transport links mean that Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and Stirling are in easy reach.
There's a lot going on here, and a lot of opportunities we're determined to realise. It will be a lot of hard work, but we know that the rewards will be worth it. We're committed to realising our area's potential and to delivering all we can to the people of Clackmannanshire. If you share our vision, you could be part of the next chapter of our success story.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist