Clerical AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £17000 - £19000
Job ref. no.: AC23
Jenson Fisher is working in partnership with a local SME to recruit a Clerical Assistant on a permanent basis for their premises in Arbroath. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience within a similar role to put their administration and people skills into practise.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily administration
- Remedial calls.
- Client calls.
- Use of bespoke client management software.
- Assisting Senior Management with ad-hoc duties.
- You will have experience within a similar clerical role.
- You will have good IT skills.
- Previously, you will have relevant experience of client/customer calls.
- You will be personable and have a strong work ethic.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established local business that is continuing to grow and expand. In return you will receive a salary of between £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience. To be considered for this role click 'apply’ or contact Andrew Crines at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Andrew Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- AdministratorEN Recruitment Services Limited, dundee
- Service Administrator - Western Commercial - DundeeEastern Western Motor Group, dundee
- Service Desk Receptionist (Maternity Cover) Search Consultancy, dundee
- Commercial AdministratorGRAHAM + SIBBALD, dundee
- Trainee Management AccountantJenson Fisher , dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist