Customer Service AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/418620
My client based in South Ayrshire is looking for a strong Customer Service Administrator. Due to the location you must be able to drive as you cannot get there by public transport. This is an ongoing temporary with the potentially to go permanent for the right candidate.
* Dealing with all customer queries
* Answering all emails and dealing with the mailbox
* Liaise with different departments and pass on any information
* Photocopy, filing and faxing of documents to clients/customers
This is an immediate start and the hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5pm, please apply below if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
|Contact Name||Jade Mason|
|Telephone||0141 272 7751|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administration AssistantNeogen Europe Ltd, ayr
- Sales AdministratorAdecco, ayrshire-south
- Trainee AdministratorSearch Consultancy, ayrshire-north
- Operations Assistant (International Coal Department)Knight Energy Services Ltd, ayrshire-south
- Purchase Ledger Clerk (Part-time)Brightwork, ayrshire-south
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist