Purchasing AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum
Location: Ayrshire East
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LS/Purchase
You must have purchase order processing experience and ideally with some experience in the understanding and running of a quality management system.
You will have many responsibilities they will include:
* Process of purchase invoices
* matching and batching purchasing orders
* BACS payment
* Maintain up to date computer records
* Matching, batching and coding of sales invoices
* Stock Control
* Be able to work in a busy office
* ensure all business and administration is conducted in line regulatory requirements and company
* Imputing all data information
To be considered for the role you must possess the following:
* Experienced Administrator
* Computer literate in the following systems - Outlook, Word Excel, SAGE Line 50
* Excellent telephone manner
* Team player
* Effective communicator
* Be able to work under pressure whilst still maintaining all work loads
* Be able to work to deadlines
If you feel you match the above criteria please send your Cv in today
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist