Production Data ClerkVacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Salary & Benefits Dependent on Qualification and Experience
Location: Ayrshire North
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Chem 009
Chemring Energetics UK is a global business providing a range of equipment based on energetic materials for defence, civil defence and key commercial customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our HEP Business Unit to analyse data production activity data and generate management reports whilst maintaining static data in order to ensure accurate and valid business information.
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
- Ensure that all operations are undertaken in full compliance with H&SE legislation and company procedures and policies and to report any unsafe acts or unsafe conditions observed (using the Near Miss system), in accordance with your responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Audit completed work orders prior to closure, investigate and resolve any discrepancies to ensure all material and activity information is accurate which includes:
Collate previous days’ time sheets from designated plant
Input data from time sheets into Line 500 /Epicor
Analyse and highlight/query any anomalies within time sheet data
Populate spreadsheet with time sheet information on a daily basis
Check and close down completed works orders, when requested by stores
Populate utilisation, productivity and any other required production spreadsheets
- Provide Plant Administration support as required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Administrative experience
- Higher/A level
- Time Management
- Able to operate in a highly detailed busy environment
If you have the necessary skills and experience for the position of Production Data Clerk then we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
***STRICTLY NO AGENCIES***
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist