Accounts AdminsitratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Location: Ayrshire South
Job ref. no.: AACF17
We are currently looking for an experienced accounts administrator to join our well known client in South Ayrshire.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of office administration within a small organisation.
The main duty of the role will be to accurately manage and prepare weekly and monthly payrolls for the company. You will also be required to manage customer accounts including managing credit limits, processing payments, compiling weekly and monthly statements
You would also be required for general office duties such as assisting answering the telephone, taking customer orders, messages and answering enquiries.
To be considered for the position, you must have the following...
- A working knowledge of Sage Accounts packages
- Previous experience of managing payroll from start to finish for either weekly or monthly staff
- Be flexible and reliable to meet all role requirements, with minimal supervision
- Have a confident demeanour to liaise with colleagues, directors and clients
- Have the ability to work to deadlines, and effective time management skills
- Have the ability to identify when issues need to be escalated
- Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do’ ethos
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered, please send a copy of your CV to Coleen Farrell at GH Resourcing
About GH Resourcing Ltd
GH Resourcing is a talented multi-disciplinary recruitment agency, serving our clients throughout the UK and Eire. We operate with great expertise in the areas of Administration & HR, Accountancy, IT and Industrial & Engineering.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist