Operations Assistant (International Coal Department)Vacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
Salary: úCompetitive depending on experience
Location: Ayrshire South
Closing date: 09 March 2017
Knight Energy Services Ltd (KES), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Alfred H Knight Group offers an independent global service for the weight determination, Inspection, Supervision, Sampling and analysis of Coal, Metallurgical Coal, Coke, Petroleum Coke, Biomass and Solid Recovered Fuels.
Based at our UK fuel Testing Laboratory situated in Dundonald Ayrshire, the focal point of our overseas activities, reporting to the International Business Development Manager the ideal candidate will be from a commercial background, and will have a business related degree or equivalent.
The ideal candidate within the role of Operations Assistant would be expected to demonstrate:-
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject i.e. Business Studies, Business Management & Marketing, and Science
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Work from own initiative with minimum supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT Skills, especially in Microsoft applications:- eg excel. Word , power point and outlook
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
The role will entail the following aspects:-
- Effective Communication with international client base
- Manage International client accounts
- Coordination of international coal appointments.
- Liaise with other Alfred H Knight Group overseas subsidiaries to coordinate international coal appointments
- Effective communication with clients and overseas subsidiaries with regard to progress of projects
- Ensure that client instructions are followed accordingly
- Ensure that all client reports are compiled and reported in an accurate and timely manner.
Salary will be negotiable depending upon qualifications and experience
Working Hours:- Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5pm with one hour for lunch
Holidays are 20 per year plus bank holidays increasing by one per year to a maximum of 5 days.
Benefits:- Contributory pension and death in service.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist