Data Administrator – Excel – BathgateVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: £18000 + Benefits
Job ref. no.: RR EXCEL
Our client is a market leader in provision of mobile phone recycling to both corporate and residential customers. As part of their growing success and recent growth they are looking to add to their successful team at their state of the art location in Bathgate.
If you have an analytical mind-set, great Excel skills, fantastic attention to detail and have a fun and driven personality please read the requirements below and apply now!
Positions are limited so please read the advert thoroughly and send your CV ASAP.
What will you get?
- £18000 basic salary
- Fantastic potential for further career progression
- 30 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Medicash Healthcare scheme
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- 30% discount on mobile phone contract
- Free car parking
What are we looking for?
- Must be a fully competent user of Excel – Pivot tables, Bar charts, Graphs, creating formulas etc
- Ability to work positively with others, possess a can do attitude and comfortable handling repetitive tasks
- Excellent numerical and verbal skills
- Methodical, process driven and logical thinker
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Competent using computer systems
- Excellent Data Entry/keyboard skills
- Strong administration experience
- Desirable: Knowledge of mobile phone market
- Desirable: Degree educated in a related discipline
- Desirable: Data analysis experience
What will you do?
- The pricing analyst’s primary function is to create, track and analyse pricing data to support both commercial development and improve key partner relationships
- Research the market online and record competitor prices, benchmarking these against current offering
- Provide daily progress reports to management team.
- Create and develop information reports as and when the business require that are accurate.
- Manage daily acquisition prices on all stock advertised on our various mediums.
- Assist the development of key partner campaigns and support new business development.
- Support Ad Hoc requests for information, forecasts and market intelligence
- Provide guidance and analysis around the pricing
How to apply?
- Apply to this position by sending your CV via the apply button below.
|Contact Name||Rupi Rai|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist