Vacancy posted: Monday, 30 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
The UK market leader in the water cooler industry and following the acquisition in December 2013, number one in the office coffee market.
As part of a bigger international company, which has a presence in 15 countries, we have over 15 years of high-quality servicing experience in the home and office beverage delivery market. We are experts in our field and operate with local managers in branches across the UK, supplying refreshing water and coffee to offices and homes with the feel of a local distributor, but with the backing of an international company.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Responsible for answering inbound calls in a fast paced environment,
- Resolving a range of enquiries from our clients as including phone fixing equipment issues
- Providing excellent customer service to each customer using a range of soft skills
- Increasing phone fix resolution results
- Achieving preventable call outs, customer satisfaction and call handling time targets
- Ensuring correct charges are applied to customers' repair tasks
- Dealing with general enquiries and invoice queries
- Dealing with complaints from failed repairs
- Data cleansing & ensuring all notes/requests are added to customers' accounts
- Demonstrating the company values:
- Team Work
- Doing any admin duties as and when required and any other customer service duty as and when required
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion to be successful and will be a team player
- A high attention to detail and great accuracy skills
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Wage: £3.40 p/h rising to NMW for age after 3 months
- We offer a great remuneration package as well as a list of added benefits (free water cooler, pension, 15% coffee discount etc).
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the potential to gain career progression through the company and department.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10307
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist