FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017.
Salary: £salary not specified
Location: Can be based anywhere
THE COURT OF JUSTICE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
The English-language Translation Unit of the Court of Justice of the European Union is seeking experienced
FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTS
(natural or legal persons)
to assist it with its expanding workload. This demanding work consists of the translation mainly of Opinions of the Advocates General and requests from the national courts for a preliminary ruling.
Applicants must be able to translate into English from one or more of the following EU languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Lithuanian, Swedish, Dutch, Greek and Polish. Candidates must have a perfect command of English and have a legal qualification or 2 years of experience in legal translation.
For more information please visit the Court’s website via the apply now button.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
- Administrative AssistantEast Dunbartonshire Council, bishopbriggs
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist