AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 25 January 2017
Salary: D O E
Closing date: 24 February 2017
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in our small fabrication company in Coatbridge.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the structural steel sector. Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
Essential skills - use of e mail, Word and Excel. Knowledge of Sage would be beneficial.
Duties include -
- processing purchase orders
- processing purchase invoices
- answering telephone enquiries
- managing databases
- organising delivery dates
- processing new job cards
- logging employee hours
- managing sickness, absence and holiday planner
- ensure processes are followed to maintain industry required standards of practice.
This position is ideally suited to the individual who enjoys variety and working in a small team.
|Contact Name||Chris Carslaw|
|Address||Unit 2e Greenhill Industrial Estate
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist