Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
Working for a bespoke joinery firm who specialist in windows, doors and conservatories as well as kitchens and bathrooms working across the East of Scotland.
This company prides itself on customer service providing the highest levels of care to their customer base at all times.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
Providing a full administrative support to the office which includes:
- Answering incoming calls from potential clients asking about services, to liaising with existing clients and arranging for quotes to be done etc.
- General office administration including filing, faxing, photocopying and ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Invoicing and eventually being training on managing staff wages and payment.
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
- Someone who has First rate communication skills
- Someone who has great telephone manner are essential for this role
- Someone who has ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8866
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist