Recruitment Co OrdinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an on-site Coordinator role based in Cumbernauld. The role is to support with the on-site operation at our client site and is initially to cover maternity leave (Minimum 1 year – though this may be extended for the ‘right’ candidate). The client site is part of an established National Contract, providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating needs of their driving and Industrial business.
As a On-site Recruitment Coordinator your duties will include:
• Sourcing and interviewing candidates
• Obtaining references and new starter information
• Organising inductions of new employees
• Daily planning / booking / management / disciplining of temporary work force
• Processing payroll
• Reporting directly to the Contract Manager
An ideal Recruitment Coordinator will hold the following skills:
• Previous experience in Industrial / Contract recruitment
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service skills
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Excellent IT skills (inc. Microsoft Excel & Word)
General working hours will be Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.00. There will be some requirements to cover Bank Holidays and some weekends during December (on a rota basis).
If this sounds like a new exciting challenge to you then please get in contact!
|Contact Name||Brenda Sherlock|
|Address||5 Sholto Crescent
Rigged Industrial Estate
About Pertemps Recruitment Partnership
We have been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we have been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs.Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list, from major organisations to small businesses, that trust us to find them the very best people.
If you're looking for a job, we have the experience, advice and contacts you need. With over 100 branches throughout the UK, we're never far away.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTAkela Construction Ltd, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist