Vacancy posted: Friday, 27 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A growing exporter of Spirits, a company who are growing their workforce in Scotland due to continued success in the Global Marketplace. They are rapidly expanding company and it's a genuinely exciting time to join the business.
For the successful candidate they can offer great opportunities and a world class reward structure.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Supporting the sales invoice
- Dealing with Database Management
- Supporting the purchase process for stationary and marketing materials
- Doing all general administration duties
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Doing Reception duties including: answering telephone calls, emails and mail distribution
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- Maintaining Sample storehouse stock as well as issue & track samples via DHL Tracking system
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- A high attention to detail
- An organised, ambitious and confident personality
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to multi -task and work to deadlines
- The ability to work to own initiative and take direction where required
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours - Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the opportunity to gain career development, a salary increase and company benefits.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10293
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist