AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £16,612 - £18,297
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 965
The Scottish Qualifications Authority is Scotland’s national awarding and accreditation body. We are trusted to oversee thousands of qualifications that are available in schools, colleges and workplaces, not just in this country, but around the world.
We are looking for an Administrator to work within the Corporate Services Directorate in our Appointee Management - Facilities Team to ensure our culture and values support the engagement and wellbeing of our staff and foster their commitment to the success of SQA.
The successful candidate will be required to provide high quality customer service and administrative support to enable the delivery of SQA products and services. In order to do this you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following specific duties:
- Providing administrative support to ensure activities are carried out accurately and according to plan.
- Assisting with the supervision and/or training of temporary and/or new staff.
- Processing routine invoices and/or fees and expenses, carrying out basic numerical calculations to ensure timeous payment and accounting.
Additionally you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Carrying out filing of information to ensure it is stored accurately.
- Providing a high level of customer service in respect to queries ensuring responses are issued promptly and accurately.
- Creating and maintaining records, standard reports and spreadsheets to ensure information is up-to-date.
Please note that this post supports the Facilities Team and therefore has a physical aspect to the role e.g. setting up meeting rooms.
Applicants, as a minimum, should be educated to SCQF Level 4 (National 4/SVQ1)and/or be able to demonstrate direct relevant experience for this role.
If you think you’ve got the skills, knowledge and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity, click Apply Now for more information and complete an application form.
SQA welcomes applications from every section of the community. SQA have a Gaelic Language Plan and are committed to its purpose.
Tha Plana Gàidhlig aig SQA agus tha sinn a' creidsinn gu h-àrachdach agus na h-amasan a tha air cur a-mach sa Phlana Nàiseanta don Ghàidhlig.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Two Tick Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themself to be disabled and who meets the competency requirements for the post.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist