Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Temporary 2 month contract
Pay rate: £8.16
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:45 - 17:00
Pertemps Dundee is actively recruiting on behalf of our client, a public body in Tayside, for an experienced Wages Administrator. The successful candidate must have a Basic Disclosure obtained within the last 12 months.
The main purpose of this role will be to compile and pay out Service User Wages, collate the daily reconciliation of cash and balances and ensure that all admin is up to date for the service. Ideally you will have a financial administrative background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Office duties
- Management of establishment Mail processes
- Work on Service User PIN Phone systems
- Minute taking at various Business Meetings
- Cover other Finance & Admin roles during times of staff absence.
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft package.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to interpret and analyse a range of information.
- Ability to prioritise workload and to operate with a minimum of supervision.
Apply now or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively call the branch on 01382 22 1234 for an informal chat.
Job Reference: 621101292
Closing Date: 26 September 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist