Investigation AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Closing date: 03 October 2016
£18,500 - £21,000
35 hours per week
Maternity cover for a period of approximately nine months in Dundee
We’ve a vacancy in our Fitness to Practise Department for an Investigation Assistant to cover maternity leave.
You will work with solicitors and fitness to practise investigators investigating allegations about social service workers.
Working in a busy department you will:
- help colleagues to carry out investigations
- take and request information over the phone
- draft letters
- help with preparing papers for sub-committees and court
- communicate with registered workers, other regulatory bodies and other case holders in writing and over the telephone.
- have skills in investigation and analysis of information
- be able to manage a busy workload
- work effectively as part of a team
- be confident
- be a good communicator with excellent written skills and ability
- be able to work on your own initiative
- be accurate, with an eye for detail
- enjoy working within a team as well as on your own
- have experience of working with databases.
You’ll find more information in the job description and person specification.
We offer an excellent reward package including flexible working, membership with the Local Government Pension Scheme, employee assistance programme and opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
Find out more about us on our website and on Twitter and Facebook.
Please send in your completed application form by 10am on Monday 3 October 2016 quoting Investigation Assistant as the email subject.
Interviews are likely to be held within two weeks of the closing date.
|Address||Scottish Social Services Council
11 Riverside Drive,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist