Administration/ PAVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ad/dp
In this role you will proactively develop accounts through deepening customer relationships by understanding their business needs. Qualify and develop new business from initial enquiry and build relationships to meet client needs and to maximise potential business opportunities. Nurture clients to enable long-term relationships and enhance customer loyalty and work collaboratively across teams.
The skills we are looking for in candidates are below:
* You will have office administration experience
* You will have excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel and Word
* You will have strong planning and organisational skills
* Proven track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships, collaborating effectively with a variety of people and teams to accomplish complex tasks
* Able to plan, coordinate and manage tasks to delivery with Company timescales
* Experience of leading a number of projects from conception to completion
* Able to display initiative in problem solving
If this sounds like skills and experience you have to offer then apply today with your up to date CV or call Debbie on 01382 225436 for a confidential discussion.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Debbie Phillips|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Service Administrator - Western Commercial - DundeeEastern Western Motor Group, dundee
- Clerical AssistantJenson Fisher , arbroath
- Commercial AdministratorGRAHAM + SIBBALD, dundee
- AdministratorEN Recruitment Services Limited, dundee
- IT Administrator Cathcart Associates, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist