Commercial AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: AM10
Graham + Sibbald, a firm of Chartered Surveyors, require a Full-Time Commercial Administrator for their Dundee Office.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Surveyors and Senior members of staff.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing using digital dictation system
- Typing – reports/letters/fees/correspondence
- Scanning, copying, binding and issuing completed reports
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
- Knowledge of working in an Office environment - PC skills
- Word / Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint
- Awareness of the importance of accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Good Organisational skills
|Contact Name||Avril McGuire|
|Address||18 Newton Place,
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Service Administrator - Western Commercial - DundeeEastern Western Motor Group, dundee
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Easylets Ltd, dundee
- IT Administrator Cathcart Associates, dundee
- Service Desk Receptionist (Maternity Cover) Search Consultancy, dundee
- Data Analyst/Entry/Processing (Excel, Access, GIS) - DundeeParity Professionals Limited, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist