ReceptionistVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC310
This role is for 9 – 12 months with a start date of the 4th January 2017, the successful candidate must be available from this date.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of Reception administration and maintaining a good physical environment for visitors and staff.
This role will require positive, professional, vibrant communication both internally and externally. The successful candidate will find the role varied and will quickly become a key and valued member of our team through building positive relationships and keeping communication flowing around the business and taking pride in our brand and our facilities, ensuring that team members and visitors alike enjoy being in our premises and feel well taken of and catered for.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the offices
- Processing guests and visitors as appropriate throughout the necessary security procedures
- Providing refreshments for visitors and as a first point of contact ensuring that interaction with visitors meets the company values and promotes the image of the company (Vibrant, Personal, Professional)
- Answer all calls to the switchboard transferring as directed. Switchboard should be available between 09:00am-17:30pm Monday to Friday
- Following and completing daily checklist of tasks as necessary
Health and Safety
- Carry out work station assessments on an annual basis or more regularly if required
- Keep up to date records of the information gathered
- Keep H&S qualification current and up to date (IOSH Managing Safely)
- Weekly check around the reception to identify any potential risks and raise with Data Centre Lead
- Provide a monthly H&S report to Data Centre Manager – topics to be defined.
- To manage and maintain acceptable levels of supplies including stationery, office, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- To ensure that all reception space is well maintained. Responsible for upkeep of décor, soft furnishings, crockery and supplies.
- Responsible for all hospitality including arranging lunches, client meetings and office events.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, including arranging couriers.
- Responsible for petty cash and monthly petty cash reconciliation
- Responsible for processing all travel requests companywide using company credit card
- Recording of travel on excel sheet
- Seeking permission of travel costs with line managers
Ad hoc tasks
- Ad hoc communication to the business on social and charitable events.
- Other ad hoc admin tasks required
- Ensures that all work is compliant and consistent with the needs of our Information Security Management System (ISMS – 27001 : 2013) and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS – 22301 : 2012) requirements as well as carrying out further roles and responsibilities assigned by Information Security Management Committee (ISMC) & Business Continuity Management Committee (BCMC) as required to support our implementation of both Management Systems
|Contact Name||Laura Gibson|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist