Pricing AssitantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: PRIJAN17
PRICING ASSISTANT – WRIGHT HEALTH GROUP LTD
Wright Health Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of dental materials and equipment through its companies in the UK, South Africa and the USA. The Group Head Office and UK Distribution Centre are based in Dundee.
The monitoring and setting of selling prices based on accurate analysis of costs, margins and the impact of promotions is essential to support commercial decisions in our business. The Pricing Assistant is responsible for accurate and timely data input, producing proposed pricing structures and pricing reports to the Company’s Sales Team. The Pricing Assistant will assist the Commercial Manager with all associated administration required to successfully manage the Company’s pricing structure and commercial performance.
- Assist the Pricing Team under the direction of the Commercial Manager to compile price comparison reports for new and existing customers.
- Deliver on time and accurate reports as requested.
- Input competitors product codes and pricing into an excel spreadsheet performing look up functions to cross reference to other data sheets.
- Set up pricing on customers accounts by copying and pasting information from spreadsheet onto our system.
- Assist reps by adding favourites to customer accounts on My Wright Place – online ordering.
- Any other general duties required to assist the pricing team
To be successful in this role, you will require to be:-
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and methodical - someone with an enquiring mind and good attention to detail
- A good communicator - orally and in all forms of presentation techniques
- Keen to learn and build an understanding of our products, our markets and our customers
- Committed and driven to deliver accurate and timely reports and pricing information
- Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Salary £15k - £17k depending on experience
Please apply via S1 jobs including a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter.
About Wright Health Group Ltd
Wright Health Group Ltd is a leading supplier of Dental Materials and Equipment throughout the UK and abroad. Our business principles of maintaining the highest standards of service and products have been enduring features in the Group's growth both in the UK and internationally.
From equipment and dental materials, to acrylic teeth and laboratory products, we work in partnership with leading manufacturers to provide the Dental profession with an unmatched service; offering the best possible products and services in the Industry.
Our services are supported by experienced sales consultants, equipment specialists, service engineers and a dedicated team of customer services representatives.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist