Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 24 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading beauty treatment salon that have innovated in their industry with unique services to their brand.
This is a fast paced environment and they are looking for a confident and energetic individual to join their Front of House team.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Answering calls and booking clients into our booking system
- Preparing for treatments including drinks, tools, and treatment areas
- Doing some cleaning and stock organization, amongst other tasks
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Confident, outgoing and enjoys working in a busy team
- Co-ordinating the daily schedule, helping to ensure the salon runs on time and is clean and presentable, and that our customers are happy!
- A cheerful person who will enjoy looking after our clients
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday most days (hours can be changed but this is the basic requirement)
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the possibility of working towards certain milestones to grow within the company and start your career in the beauty industry.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10241
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist