Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which provides image processing equipment, other products and services in keeping with its customer centric focus on creating value in the workplace. Their product range includes digital multifunction printers (MFPs) laser printers, copiers, production printers, digital duplicators and other equipment related to the office market.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will include...
- Answering the phone and dealing with any customer enquiries
- Collation of lease documents
- Invoicing and following it up to ensure payment is received
- Dealing with Credit Control
- Dealing with payments/banking
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Scanning and filing
- Doing general administrative assistance for the company director
- Doing some Telesales duties including:
- Cold calling prospective clients
- Following up leads and using different resources for business development
- Working to set targets/KPIs
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Hardworking and conscientious
- Someone with an excellent attention to detail
- Someone with 5 standard (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
If you demonstrate the right attitude and values, there will be opportunities available.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9337
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist