Project CoordinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £ up to £18,000 per annum
Location: East Kilbride
Closing date: 15 March 2017
Project Coordinator - East Kilbride
Salary: £18,000 (DoE) plus attractive benefits package.
Ideagen PLC has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our Professional Services team. This appointment would suit a motivated and driven individual with strong project management, planning and communication skills.
The role involves working closely with our clients to plan, schedule and ensure the delivery of our professional services solutions, ranging from new implementations to upgrades and training. There are also a number of administrative tasks that need to be performed, such as sales order processing and updating our administration systems.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the pre-project planning with Sales Team to review the project and validate the Sales project documentation.
- Conduct a pre-project discussion with the customer to validate their project requirements, set expectations, explain next steps, agree timescales and ensure their key personnel are on board with the project.
- Create and issue the relevant project documentation to the customer.
- Select a suitable professional services consultant, agree the delivery schedule with the customer and ensure timely communication throughout the delivery.
- Create a progress follow up schedule for all relevant project stages and communicate this to the customer.
- On project completion, collate all the necessary documentation and resolve any outstanding issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving existing internal processes and help design new processes as required.
- Provide general support for the Professional Services team and the business as required.
- Support our Global Partner Network to ensure the appropriate processes are delivered to the satisfaction of the customer.
In summary, you will be expected to work seamlessly with our clients to ensure that their project is managed, scheduled and delivered in accordance with our recommendations and their needs. Our clients should experience a smooth transition from their current ‘Way of working’ to their new ‘Way of working’, realising the benefits and protecting the investment they have made in our solutions and services.
To be considered for this position, ideally you would have:
- Experience in defining and managing the delivery of a professional services project plan.
- Experience with scheduling of projects as part of an Account Management team to ensure the timely delivery of customer projects.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with Salesforce and project management software such as Microsoft Project.
- Proven ability to work within and lead teams, including the chairing of meetings.
- Proven ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise way with excellent telephone manner.
- Proven ability to address customer issues: working with the customer to review possible solutions before professionally managing the delivery of the solution to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Be able to demonstrate an accurate and methodical approach to day to day tasks and responsibilities.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
- Excellent written skills, including: responding to project related queries, post-project reports and generating KPI data.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, to deadlines and meet your KPIs.
While not essential, the following would be advantageous:
- Customer Care or professional services support experience.
- A University or College degree or equivalent.
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment complete with in-house table tennis, dart board, games consoles, weekly five-a-side football, and regular nights out and nights in.
At Ideagen we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work so we offer benefits such as Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme and 32 days’ holiday including statutory holidays. We also feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so we allow all employees to have their birthday off work – this is in addition to your 32 days’ holiday entitlement!
All of our personnel receive comprehensive training relevant to their role covering a range of areas from product and domain knowledge through to technical and other skills development. You'll also have the opportunity to develop and grow your skills within your specific area of expertise.
Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training with company approved specialists providing an excellent environment to grow your career with plenty of internal opportunity to progress.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right person, so if this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply now.
Ideagen is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Ideagen Group PLC, suppliers of compliance based Information Management software with operations in the UK, United States and Middle East. The Group specialise in eGRC (Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Healthcare solutions for organisations operating within highly regulated industries.
Ideagen plc has over 300 employees in the UK, Bulgaria, US and Middle East and is one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK with a 62% revenue growth in the last financial year. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and in 2015, the Daily Telegraph named Ideagen in the ‘1000 companies to inspire Britain’.
No Agencies Please
Ideagen Group PLC, suppliers of compliance based Information Management software with operations in the UK, United States and Middle East. The Group specialise in eGRC (Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Healthcare solutions for organisations operating within highly regulated industries.Ideagen Plc has over 250 employees in the UK, US and Middle East and is one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK with a 62% revenue growth in the last financial year. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and in 2015, the Daily Telegraph named Ideagen in the '1000 companies to inspire Britain'.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist