Vacancy posted: Thursday, 1 September 2016
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A world renowned start up, which delivers high quality fancy dress. Fantastic opportunity for development within an exciting and growing SME.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Entering data of orders. This involves the manual entry of orders onto our sales management platform Volo
- Dealing with traditional account management of our smaller customers
- Calling customers, selling products and managing orders
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Has good communication skills
- Is confident to deal with customers and the challenges they bring
- Has great problem solving for out of stocks, upset customers etc.
- Can operate with discipline
- Has good accuracy and attention to detail, this is particularly important for the data entry side of things
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8793
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist