Senior AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 1 September 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Package
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: VHR/09/KCS
Our client, a leader in building and construction services in Scotland, is offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become an integral part of the management team during an exciting time of growth for the Company.
The Senior Assistant will support and assist the Directors in the areas of customer relations, sales and marketing, and financial management to ensure these areas of the business are professionally managed, developed and delivered.
This role is varied and ‘hands on’ and is liable to suit an ambitious candidate who is keen to grow their skills while making a real contribution to the Company at an exciting time in its development. There will be some travel, mainly within the central belt of Scotland, and the role will deputise for the Directors as required.
Essential qualities for the successful candidate include:
- Significant commitment to delivering first class customer service and building strong customer relationships.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing a marketing strategy which delivers significant results, particularly using online marketing.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office Packages and proven experience of website management.
- A good understanding of day to day financial management and the ability, using Sage, to produce relevant management and other reports which will inform the financial management of the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Personable with the ability to deputise for the Directors in a variety of situations as required.
- Flexible and resourceful approach.
- Full clean driving licence
A business qualification would be desirable but is not essential.
This role is full-time at 39 hours per week.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we would be delighted to hear from you, A job description will be provided on request, Candidates who are selected for interview will be required to complete the Company’s application form.
|Contact Name||Gillian Croan|
|Address||Verus HR Ltd
50 Wellington St
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Office Administrator (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)Dynamic Earth, edinburgh
- Office Co-OrdinatorOffice Angels, edinburgh
- Administration Support OfficerLindemann Healthcare, edinburgh
- Administrative Assistant / Reception442 Design Ltd, edinburgh
- Office ManagerSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist