Project AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 6 September 2016
Salary: £16000 (starting salary)
Project & Administration Assistant (TUCO & EDI)
Salary: £16,000 per annum (starting salary)
Required experience: 1+ year in a similar role
This is a full time role working 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday – Friday, 28 days’ holidays, workplace pension.
Once again, Procure Wizard is expanding our workforce to enable us to deliver a first class customer service so that we remain the market leader. Procure Wizard is a web based company providing an innovative and intuitive procurement solution which enables multi-site groups and independent customers to control and manage all elements of the procurement cycle from purchase to pay, using both local and national suppliers. Our success has been recognised by a series of awards including The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation, Winner of Best New Product/Service (Digital Technology Awards) and Top 25 Best Employers in Hospitality (Hospitality Awards Scotland). Based in Edinburgh, with offices Liverpool, we have over 30 staff engaged in Software Development, Operations Management, Technical Support, Administration, Accounts, Sales and Marketing.
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader, the successful candidate will be managing a new contract requiring the coordination of gathering all supplier electronic data integrations (EDI) within our system. The successful candidate will possess full ownership of the new partnership account and therefore we are looking for someone who can demonstrate experience in project/client/account management. The successful candidate will also be required to project manage supplier integrations which involves coordinating multiple stakeholders; both internal and external, within a strict implementation time-frame, so strong organisational skills are essential. Someone who is technically minded with a basic understanding of system integrations would also be an advantage. Full training will be provided on our bespoke software solution.
Duties will include:
- Setting up new supplier accounts on our bespoke system
- Answering and directing supplier phone and email queries
- Maintaining supplier on-boarding records
- Sending weekly client updates
- Managing all supplier electronic data integration (EDI) requests
- Facilitating all EDI requests along a strict time-frame
- Liaising with our internal integrations team and external EDI providers on a daily basis
- Maintaining all EDI records
- Exceptional organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Passion and motivation to learn and develop
- IT literate (basic excel skills)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Methodical approach with a keen eye for detail
- Team player with an ability to take direction
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Good written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Fluent English is essential
- Candidates will ideally have their own transport
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist