Executive AssistantVacancy posted: Saturday, 10 September 2016
Salary: úsubject to experience
Closing date: 07 October 2016
It is an exciting time to join HotDocs, as demand increases for our award-winning technology and we cement our position as global market leader for document automation software. HotDocs has offices in both the UK and USA and operates internationally, with customers in almost 50 countries and in excess of one million end users, worldwide. With a culture of innovation, HotDocs offers employees stimulating career opportunities and excellent benefits.
HotDocs is looking for an experienced Executive assistant to cover maternity leave for up to a year commencing on 1st November.
- The General Manager and Senior Vice President of HotDocs International (SVP), responsible for the commercial business outside North America, based in the Edinburgh office.
- The Commercial Director, responsible for the commercial business in North America, based in the Edinburgh office.
- Drafting reports, correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets and other written materials on behalf of the Executive.
- Executive minute taking.
- Carrying out specific projects and research as requested.
- Assisting the SVP and Commercial Director with prioritising, organising and monitoring of workload, as well as the delegation of specific tasks to other team members.
- Devising and maintaining processes and systems that will ensure a smooth running office for the SVP and Commercial Director.
- Prioritisation or management of workload for enhancement of Sales CRM system.
- Support of management team in the management and creation of monthly Management Information reports.
- Being a first port of call for customers, partners and staff alike to ensure the efficient management of the SVP and Commercial Director’s time.
- Some diary, travel and email management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including having confidence when dealing with people at all levels of seniority.
- Extreme proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel. Experience of Sage CRM would also be beneficial.
- The ability to work independently and proactively, using initiative, prioritising workload and maintaining confidentiality.
- Flawless attention to detail and the flexibility required to operate efficiently within a fast-moving business environment.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ReceptionistIntelligent Office, edinburgh
- Office Administrator (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)Dynamic Earth, edinburgh
- Administrative Assistant / Reception442 Design Ltd, edinburgh
- Commercial AdministratorMurray Recruitment, edinburgh
- Executive AssistantHAYS, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist