Temporary HR AdministratorVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum
Closing date: 26 September 2016
Job ref. no.: OA/RC/KT/HRADMIN
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our client in Edinburgh. The role is on a temporary basis, starting ASAP and the hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. The salary is between £19,000 - £22,000 per hour depending on experience.
The Human Resources Administrator provides vital support to the HR Team and managers by ensuring that an organised and efficient administration service is provided to enhance the effectiveness of the HR Department.
Duties and tasks:
- Maintain personnel records and HR System for all staff including annual leave, absence, relocation, medicals. Updating the HR people calendar, as well as filing and scanning of all HR documents.
- Booking all Health and Safety Training for Engineers, office staff and new starts, maintaining training spreadsheet for all staff, keeping files up to date and supporting HR Advisor.
- Managing the dialogue process, keeping records up to date and liaising with managers regarding timescales. Reviewing polices and procedures and update where appropriate.
- Undertake project work as agreed with HR Advisor/Head of HR
- Responsible for all recruitment administration including drafting and managing adverts and Job descriptions, application responses, interview invitations, interview packs, decline letters, short listings roles, drafting interview guides, liaising with managers regarding roles, briefing agencies, offer letters and terms and conditions, references and ongoing updating of electronic files and delivering inductions.
Skills and experience:
- Proven planning and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of providing a comprehensive administration support service.
- A high level of PC literacy particularly in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in an HR environment is advantageous
- Experience of working with Sage HR is desirable
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of temping:
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance. Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
* Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
* We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
* We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
* Weekly pay
* 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
* Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
* Travel Wings Plus which is a great scheme that allows us to pay you a tax-free allowance towards any travel and/or subsistence costs that you incur when working for us as a temp
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Office AdministratorOffice Team, edinburgh
- Administrative Assistant / Reception442 Design Ltd, edinburgh
- Office Administrator (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)Dynamic Earth, edinburgh
- Temporary AdministratorOffice Angels, edinburgh
- Office Admin AssistantBrodies LLP, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist