Financial AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Private Client Division, Wealth Management Team
To provide confidential administrative support for the Wealth Management Team.
- Provide assistance with new business and annual reviews to include obtaining policy information, preparing illustrations and assisting advisor/paraplanner with issue of reports.
- Maintain client factfind information.
- Provide ongoing admin support to the team as required (drafting letters, finance forms, mandates, filing etc).
- Open and distribute the teams mail.
- Prepare all fee notes, drafting narrative as fully as possible.
- Ensure all commission received is allocated to the correct account and statements are received and scanned to appropriate file.
- Maintain spreadsheet detailing all Life Policies held by firm.
- Attend to safe custody audit checking twice a year, updating records and reporting to clients as required.
- Place deals with broker, ensuring proper records of instruction are kept.
- Deal with contract notes - ensure necessary controls are updated, relevant cash room forms are completed and ensure contract notes are issued to client in line with FCA requirements.
- Prepare information for CASS reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience within a similar role in Financial Services is desired but not essential.
- Strong IT skills.
This position requires the job holder to be self-sufficient and able to prioritise their own workload. They should be interested in keeping up to date with FCA /Compliance regulations and carry out their work to the highest standard. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is vital.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist