Junior AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Our client, a world-wide organisation, are currently looking for a junior administrator to support the corporate service department located in their impressive Edinburgh Offices.
Reporting to the department coordinator, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with the desire to develop a career as an administrator, specifically within a professional services environment. Duties include:
- Printing, scanning, archiving, filing and photocopying of email and documents.
- Processing of standard bills and expense claims, purchase orders and invoices.
- Updating folder index of documents as appropriate and working with fee earners and secretaries to review process and follow best practise.
- Assisting with meeting arrangements, including internal meeting room and venue bookings, catering and IT requirements;
- Database management and ensuring all client information is accurate and up to date.
- Answer telephones and handle all communication in a professional manner
- Any other administrator duties, as per needs of the business.
Administrative experience in a professional environment is advantageous, but school leavers with good exam results in and a strong desire to develop a career in a business support role will be considered.
Applicants should be confident in their attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and plan workload effectively. Only candidates with a genuinely positive attitude, willingness to be flexible and strong communication skills will progress.
Please send your CV with salary expectation and availability to
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administrative Assistant / Reception442 Design Ltd, edinburgh
- ReceptionistIntelligent Office, edinburgh
- Office Administrator (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)Dynamic Earth, edinburgh
- Administration Support OfficerLindemann Healthcare, edinburgh
- Office Co-OrdinatorOffice Angels, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist