Vacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing business to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading property management firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business and develop a promising career in the property sector environment.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Responsible for greeting visitors and clients promptly in the reception
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Dealing with administration duties
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent telephone manners, IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Have strong organisational skills and will be able to work to deadlines
- Have strong communication and people skills
- Be professionally presented, helpful and cooperative with a proactive approach to work
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You may have the opportunity to progress on to further opportunities within the business and property sector.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9024
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist