OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - STIRLINGVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Closing date: 27 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 8892
Core-Asset Consulting's client, an investment management company in Stirling, has an opportunity for an Office Administrator to join its business on a permanent basis.
Working within a small and collaborative team, you will provide comprehensive support to the team and organisation as a whole.
- Relevant small or medium sized company experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellence in Microsoft office
- Deliver a high standard of work
- Commitment to retain confidential information and act with discretion
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Excellent time-keeping
- Diary management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Formatting Microsoft documents for presentational purposes
- Collating and distributing meeting papers in a timely manner
- Managing stationery, refreshments and printer supplies
- Receptionist duties
- Minute taking
- Event bookings
- Event organisation, as required
- Managing ICT requirements and solving ad-hoc issues
- Collating and submitting expenses as required
- Project work as required
- General office service support
- Support to the PA on an ad-hoc basis
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays, benefits & pension scheme
Job reference: 8892
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
|Contact Name||Meghan Davies|
|Telephone||0131 718 4600|
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company specialising in the Investment Banking and Financial Services markets throughout Scotland. Established in 2005, we have expanded considerably, whilst maintaining our reputation as a boutique recruiter.
Our recruitment approach is based on service not sales, and quality in everything we do is our primary focus. Our philosophy is to create long-term results based on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver a premium level recruitment service, and work in close partnership with clients and candidate alike to tailor the most effective recruitment strategies. As a result, many companies now consider us their number one Scottish based recruitment partner.
Dedicated to helping our people achieve their potential, we promote a culture of teamwork, personal responsibility and initiative.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist