Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Do you have a passion for delivering service excellence?
Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques?
Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation?
If you can answer yes to all these questions then look no further as we have the ideal vacancy for you!
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client is a leading global outsourcing organisation, which provide Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time, temporary or permanent basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in a customer service role and a strong problem solving abilities. They will be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers. Your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries - NO SELLING INVOLVED!
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved.
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction Recognise when customer requirements are more effectively dealt with elsewhere and refer as appropriate.
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs Contribute to team and process improvements.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, you must hold the following:
- Fluent in French, Italian or Spanish AND English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets Customer Service Experience essential Excellent communication skills are essential
- Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
Operational Hours: Monday - Sunday (40 hours p/w). Candidates must be fully flexible around these hours.
Our client put the customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership of the request/problem and providing first touch resolution whenever possible.
Benefits include: Generous holiday allowance / Ongoing training & development / Further career opportunities / Monthly incentive prizes / Quarterly bonus / Pension / Healthcare / Discounts to various retailers and tourist attractions / Optical support / Free onsite parking / Free hot beverages / RAC discounts and SO MUCH MORE!
Job Reference: KL01
Closing Date: 27 September 2016
About FPSG Connect
FPSG is a leading UK Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy, we specialise in the Banking, Professional, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Technology markets. Through our expertise and knowledge in these core markets we Connect talent with Premier employers.
We challenge traditional perceptions of the recruitment process through a proactive approach to Connecting with top quartile candidates and clients, therefore developing talent pools for the most challenging and rewarding positions.
At FPSG we know that Business is about People. We approach each partnership, client and candidate, as a long-term relationship, managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact onwards.
We recruit for retention and recognise that each candidate, each client, each market and each industry has individual requirements. We help you get it right the first time so that your organisation / career can flourish - creating time efficiencies and providing peace of mind that you're in safe hands.
FPSG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
|Contact Name||Kirsty Lloyd|
|Telephone||0131 270 6600|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist