Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for...
A vibrant international medical recruitment company and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Business Support Team. No experience is necessary as full training will be given. So if you are enthusiastic and hardworking, with a passion for learning and the drive to succeed then this is the opportunity for you.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Handling incoming telephone calls and email enquiries
- Giving assistance to project management as required
- Providing administration and support to various departments including regular assistance in our marketing department
- Dealing with all reception duties - meeting and greeting clients and visitors, main telephone switch board, enquiry email distribution
- Ordering and management of office supplies
- Processing and mnaging annual leave and absence
- Preparing reports and referencing candidates
As well as entering full-time employment, this role allows you to learn as you earn: You will receive work-based training which will lead to the attainment of highly accredited Administration certification.
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
- Strong ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Good multi-tasking ability and coordination skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Be well organised, presentable and professional
- Have good customer facing and telephone skills
- Have good verbal and written skills
- Have very strong communication skills
- Be pro-active and able to handle a variety of tasks with good prioritisation skills and enthusiastic to learn
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8974
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist