Office Co-OrdinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £18500 - £19000 per annum + Potential bonus
Closing date: 05 October 2016
Job ref. no.: OA/CD/KH/O-CO
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Office Co-Ordinator. This is a Full-Time role, located in Edinburgh City Centre. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00AM - 17:00PM. Salary between £18,500 - £19,000pa (DOE) plus potential performance related bonus.
A degree of flexibility is required, to work late/start early on the odd occasion.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic/pro-active self-starter to join our clients investment office. This is an investment advisory business that looks after some of Scotland's wealthiest entrepreneurs and their families. Our client requires complete discretion and confidentiality, the highest levels of service and attention to detail at all times.
- Filing and record keeping of important client documentation (accuracy is critical)
- Booking travel
- Answering phones, meeting and greeting
- Marketing duties including helping with the website and branding
- Assisting with Compliance administration
- Assisting with Investment administration
- Assisting with Expenses
- Attending board meetings, taking minutes and helping with preparation of board papers
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Typing of general correspondence
- Arranging / attending drinks and office functions and events
- Making refreshments
- Ensuring facilities run smoothly, assist with any office moves
- A new business so roles and responsibilities will be wide reaching, with more opportunities as the business grows.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Full proficiency with MS office
- Good problem solver
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Professional/corporate image
- Energetic and positive nature
- Good personal skills with the ability to make people feel valued and comfortable
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist