Financial Planning AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Closing date: 13 October 2016
Murray Asset Management is an established, independent Investment Management and Financial Planning firm. We pride ourselves in providing a responsive, professional service to our clients, matching their individual financial requirements with tailored investment solutions.
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to work as part of a small and friendly unit, providing high-calibre administrative and report writing support to the Financial Planning Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and maintain client files in response to customer enquiries
- Complete daily processing tasks and update relevant systems including personal workflow
- Liaise in a professional and friendly manner with other business areas and third parties to facilitate responses to client enquiries
- Read and respond to both internal and external communications
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Previous experience working within a financial services environment (desirable)
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and aptitude to be a success in this role, please follow the link to our website to download the on-line application form return it before the closing date of 13 October.
|Contact Name||Murray Asset Management|
|Telephone||0131 225 1200|
|Address||3 Glenfinlas Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist