Site AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Salary
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Site Administrator – Fixed Term 12 Months
Salary: Attractive Salary £ per annum plus benefits
Land Engineering is one of the leading names in design, development and implementation of hard and soft landscaping, public realm, civil engineering, stonework restoration, new build cladding, grounds maintenance and winter services.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Construction Administrator to join our Business Support Team. This position will be site based in our new up and coming project situated in Edinburgh. The role entails setting up and supporting the project with all aspects of administrative duties as required.
You will provide support by ensuring the processing of all critical documentation, including monitoring and updating progress of works and compiling reports for active contracts. The role will provide a friendly and professional service, presenting a positive impression of themselves and Land Engineering to the client and community on a regular basis.
- Site set up from beginning as commencement of new project/on site office.
- Dealing with internal/external reinstatement planning enquiries.
- Collating reports based on the progress of works and monitoring all updates
- Support the management team to ensure customer service level agreements are met.
- Work closely with operational and pre planned maintenance teams to ensure relevant information is shared for effective service delivery.
- Liaise with the clients and community on a regular basis ensuring a professional outlook is maintained reflecting the company at all times.
- Addressing operational issues and escalating as appropriate, ensuring a resolve is implemented
- Manage administrative processes as directed for the department, organising and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
- Timely processing of documentation, including updating and maintaining spreadsheets, reports and systems or other records accordingly.
- Liaising with staff of all levels on site by managing queries and escalating as appropriate.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous knowledge and experience of the utilities/construction industry.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Adapt to and quickly learn relevant systems with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Capable of excellence in verbal and written communication with internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook.
In return, we offer a highly competitive benefits and salary package;
- 31 days paid annual holiday
- Company Pension Scheme and Life Cover Benefit
- Child care voucher
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
About Land Engineering
Land Engineering is one of the leading names in public realm environmental improvement work, stonework and grounds maintenance in Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ReceptionistIntelligent Office, edinburgh
- Office Administrator (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)Dynamic Earth, edinburgh
- Vehicle Sales Administrator - Mercedes Benz - NewbridgeEastern Western Motor Group, edinburgh
- Vehicle AdministratorCaledonia Recruitment, edinburgh
- Commercial AdministratorMurray Recruitment, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist