Implementation And Client Support Team MemberVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: úcompetitive, plus bonus dependent on experience
The role of the Implementation and Client Support team member is to work at the heart of the business, assisting in all areas of Flow and supporting the different departments that make up our business. Within this role you will have the opportunity to work with national and international clients throughout their whole journey with us at Flow, from enquiry to renewing their agreement in years to come.
To be successful at this role, you will be required to have a solid understanding of our whole platform to ensure efficient and correct decisions are made when supporting the Flow teams and our clients.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Supporting all client enquiries on a daily basis through email and telephone for both Flow and PLH Online
- Take ownership for any issues reported until solutions are delivered and clients are updated
- Work on several different client launch projects simultaneously and meet agreed deadlines
- Utilise creative skills to brand and tailor our platform to meet the needs of the client
- Work with and advise clients on how to create their own online training through the Flow module builder tool and offer tailored online training sessions
- Support the Business Development Managers to create bespoke platforms for pre sales presentations
- Work with the Client Development Managers to manage smaller projects for our current clients
- Technical testing will require you to work alongside our Development Team to thoroughly test new features before we release them to our clients
- Continually aim to evolve our current practises, challenge processes, generate new ideas and solve problems
- Improve client communication, support and ‘how to’ guides
- Be responsible for organising the boardroom calendar, setting up for meetings and greeting all guests and visitors
The role is office based, Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, or hours as required. You will be reporting into the Implementation Lead and part of the Implementation Department.
The right fit: The applicant for this role should be confident in the skills and knowledge mentioned below and be able to discuss examples at the interview:
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- A quick learner and capable of working in a pressurised environment
- Proven experience in customer service and ability to manage customer expectations
- Basic understanding of Photoshop & Microsoft paint and creative drive
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to use formulas and pivot tables
- Excellent use of Microsoft programmes such as Word and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Good people skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Project management skills
- An understanding of Learning & Development / educational practices
- Experience in web based programs
- Experience in the hospitality industry
|Contact Name||Ariane Russell|
|Telephone||0844 445 7119|
19 Canning Street
About Flow Hospitality Training Ltd
Flow is an established e-learning provider working with over 300 clients within the UK and have recently ventured into international territory. Flow provides various companies within the hospitality industry an online Learning and Development platform that can be tailored to the needs of their business. We're excited to announce that we're looking to expand our Implementation & Client Support team, so if you're highly organised, have an eye for detail and a passion for delivering great customer service, then this role could very well be suited to you.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist